Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pandora's Tower

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 26, 2011

An Action RPG about a girl who turns into a terrible beast unless she eats the hearts of monsters and the guy who's killing those monsters for her.

U.S. release confirmed by XSEED Games!

• 58 results
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#51  Edited By Hailinel

@Video_Game_King: It's here.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#52  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Hailinel:

Too late. I've already placed my order.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By DeF

@Hailinel said:

Amazon has started taking preorders for the game. Of interest, it's only $40, and the release date (which is likely just a placeholder for now) states March 26th.

What's your guess? You think they do the "first print special edition" that comes with the artbook like the PAL version? The $40 tag could be interpreted as that not being the case or just them knowing that a Wii game for more would be a tough sell right now.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#54  Edited By StarvingGamer

I think I would be way more interested in this game if she had to eat human hearts, and you had to decide if you were going to only murder bad people making available hearts much more scarce, or kill innocents if necessary to satiate her hunger. That's probably a completely different game.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hailinel

@StarvingGamer said:

I think I would be way more interested in this game if she had to eat human hearts, and you had to decide if you were going to only murder bad people making available hearts much more scarce, or kill innocents if necessary to satiate her hunger. That's probably a completely different game.

It's kind of hard to say without knowing more about the plot. For all we know, eating monster hearts may lead to a Shadow of the Colossus-style twist.

@DeF said:

@Hailinel said:

Amazon has started taking preorders for the game. Of interest, it's only $40, and the release date (which is likely just a placeholder for now) states March 26th.

What's your guess? You think they do the "first print special edition" that comes with the artbook like the PAL version? The $40 tag could be interpreted as that not being the case or just them knowing that a Wii game for more would be a tough sell right now.

If there is a special edition, I imagine that would probably be the case.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By DeF

@Hailinel said:

@DeF said:

@Hailinel said:

If there is a special edition, I imagine that would probably be the case.

I guess this settles that then, no special edition:

EighthSquall sent XSEED an email about a limited edition of Pandora's Tower. While that's not happening, XSEED did hit at some other artwork-related possibilities.

"Afraid there is not going to be a Limited Edition version, just the standalone game. However, we will look into a reversible cover or perhaps adding some artwork into the owner's manual." --via GoNintendo

NekuCTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was thinking about pre-ordering this on Amazon, but reading this thread, people seem to think this is worse than Last Story, which I skipped. I really liked Xenoblade, and want to check one of these out, Which should I get?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nekuctr said:

I was thinking about pre-ordering this on Amazon, but reading this thread, people seem to think this is worse than Last Story, which I skipped. I really liked Xenoblade, and want to check one of these out, Which should I get?

Late to the response here, but the fact is that all three are very different games, Pandora's Tower moreso than the others because it isn't really an RPG.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.