Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Can someone suggest some good Tablet PCs?

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Emilio

Well, I'll be going back to school soon and I'm looking for something I can draw and work on. I have a regular tablet, but my current desktop is crap and I'm not really wanting to lug it and all its components through the train and into the dorm.

Can someone suggest any good Tablet PCs? My funds are about 700-1100 dollars.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lunarbunny

I'm sure there's somebody with more experience with tablets, but the Fujitsu Lifebook convertible tablets seemed pretty good when I messed with them. Tablets generally don't come cheap with good graphics though, I don't know if any Lifebooks come with better than Intel GMA.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio

Well I'm looking at a HP tx2500z online.
    Do Best Buy carry these? I'd like to try before I buy. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.