Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

How is your Steam Controller? Any cool tips/tricks? [10/21/15]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

technics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By technics

Poll How is your Steam Controller? Any cool tips/tricks? [10/21/15] (10 votes)

It's really made my gaming sessions Steamy. 0%
    I don't know why they call it a "CON"troller, they should really call it a "PRO"troller. 20%
    It really puts the "troll" in "controller". 10%
    XBOXXBOXXBOX 70%

I made it a point to use the Steam Controller over an Xbox One controller since receiving it. I've been using mine for a week and half now. I find it superior in some ways to a Xbox controller, and inferior in others. It's a novel experience at the very least, and it's had the added benefit of giving me a handheld controller to manipulate things on my screen out of games. For me, the jury's still out, but so far it's been useful in ways I didn't expect.

How has your experience with it been? Any cool stuff you've been trying out with it?

Btw, I intentionally left out obviously neutral responses. Just pick whatever you feel is best, or none at all and feel free to leave an impression in comments :P (not voting is always a vote as well). The poll was intended not to be scientific and, also, an excuse for shitty puns.

• 
    Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

We've got ongoing discussions and impressions in this thread:

http://www.giantbomb.com/pc/3045-94/forums/are-you-going-to-get-a-steam-controller-1783580/?page=2#js-message-85

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

Seeing as we have some actual in-depth discussion already going on in the thread linked above (not to mention several other existing threads), and given that there are nothing but bad puns here...yeah.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.