Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Looking for a mid-size PC case

ElNeebre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ElNeebre

So yes! I'm looking to get rid of my old ass Coolermaster case which I've had for a good 6 years or so. It's one of those ones with the retro PSU area placed above the CPU and absolutely no possibility of cable management.

But yeah, I'm looking for a case with really good airflow, good at keeping dust out, and good cable management!

It definitely has to be mid-size, and under £100

I was looking at the Fractal R3, which looks to be pretty great... but I'm not sure about the airflow, since it's pretty much made for silence.

Also if it has a bunch of LED's on it, preferably a case with an off switch for LED's... I have sleep to get, man.

Thanks for any help!

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By lethalki11ler

@ElNeebre: I'll bump for you :P You could get a case from the HAF series? Such as the HAF 912 or 922

dhazard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By VACkillers

Anyone know of a good mid-sized case that has a window on the side? as the op stated i wouldn't mind finding a case thats below 100$ and has good cooling with a window on the side for lighting i want to add, ther then the Antec 900 i haven't found a single good case in the mid-rage yet that would at least fit big cards, always looking on newegg, and the only one that really seems to fit the needs is the ever-aging antec 900, but thats often over 100$ anyway.. If your going to spend 100$ on a case, you might aswell just get a full tower lol... so if anyones using a good mid-sized case, lemme know :D

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VACkillers
    abomunist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VACkillers

mmmmm that is a good one.... Not sure on the cooling of that one though... only has 3 fans and knowing how warm hardware gets these days....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.