Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

New Nvidia GPU?

samer312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By samer312

Hey, when is a new Nvidia GPU coming out? It's the holiday season already, and Intel has been able to come out with some new stuff, so when will Nvidia? Im not asking for a date or anything because to people who actualy know are bound by a confidentiality clause in there contract. I guess what iam really asking is when do you, the consumer think Nvidia will come out with some new stuff. (Before anyone writes anything, dont talk about ATI, we all know that they right now have a better card)

StressedOutCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By StressedOutCat

You mean new architecture GPU or just a basic shrink of the 200 series GPU ?
    To be honest it wont be any time soon specially with the new financial market being this bad, no one really has money for high end cards, plus they are still paying for the fiasco with the laptops overheating and warping the motherboards.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By StaticFalconar

With the way things are going now, I rather not have a new chip come out every year like a new madden comes out every year.

This is the reason why I just can't that into PC gaming.

Seriously just do a price drop or something while you work on something really good that is leaps and bounds above what is out now instead of the way you are doing things. Intel with the P4 stuck around til after much waiting dual core and quad core came out. Leaps and bounds over marginal increases my friend. That is when I upgrade.

Will1Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Will1Lucky

From what I've heard the shrink will be shipping on Dec 18th.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.