Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

PC tournament Gaming.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Seedofpower

For the pass couple of weeks, I have been wanting to participate in a gaming tournament for Dawn of War 2. As such I found this amazing website owned and ran by Dell to satisfy that itch. 

They do tournaments and give aways for all kinds of pc games. Luckily, a lot of the tournaments are online and you don't have leave the comfort of our own home (because we all know that sunlight kills us instantly).

I guess there are still openings for the Dawn of War 2 tournament if anyone is interested. Also I saw C.S and Supreme Commander.

ColMirage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ColMirage

I saw SupCom and got excited. Then I saw it was SupCom 2. :(

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Seedofpower
    @ColMirage: Sorry, but I mean if there is any other game you are interested in the future they might host a tournament for it.
    n00bosaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By n00bosaurusRex

Awesome! I hope they do TF2 soon

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.