Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 28, 2013

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a sequel to the original Persona 4 Arena. It has new characters, new stages and several new gameplay related changes such as new moves.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax set to come out September 30th!

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Well they finalized the date for the NA version and it's September 30th! AtlusUSA has confirmed on twitter here. Looking forward to playing you guys soon!

civid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Will it work on an EU PS3? And will the DLC work or do I have to make an american account? I remember having trouble with that when I tried downloading DLC for a british version of Uncharted 2.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@civid The US version of Ultimax will be region free, and work on a EU PS3. In order to access the dlc, you will have to own a US PSN account and get the US version of the dlc. But you should still be able to play on your main account, assuming the dlc is installed on your PS3.

civid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@civid The US version of Ultimax will be region free, and work on a EU PS3. In order to access the dlc, you will have to own a US PSN account and get the US version of the dlc. But you should still be able to play on your main account, assuming the dlc is installed on your PS3.

Thanks a bunch, I'll look into that then. Shouldn't be too much of a problem

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great news Persona and Horizon on same day, the perfect combo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de
    deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So that's 4 days before SSB 3DS.

I'm fucked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.