Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 25, 2015

A rhythm game sequel to Persona 4 for the PlayStation Vita.

Playing a rhythm game with a fight stick?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I've played this game a lot, both with my Vita and PSTV. While i've found it a lot easier to nail the rhythm of each song on Vita(no input lag) it's difficult to get a firm grasp on the Vita and i've had slip out of my hands a few times while playing a song.

I'm curious how the game would play if one were to plug a fighting game/arcade stick into the PSTV. Would the larger buttons make it easier to hit each note with precise timing?

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

It might help, but I think the input lag alone makes it a pain regardless of what you're using. I wonder if there's a hack where you could blue tooth a PS4 controller to a Vita?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

I think it would be frustrating trying to hit the quicker left-side inputs accurately using a joystick. Like if you're going to use PSTV I think you'd be much better off just using a Dualshock or something but input lag is the number-one killer of rhythm games. There are no good answers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.