Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

How many S-links did Jeff and Vinny Max?

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ulong

I've been playing through golden recently, and I know I'm maxing way more S-links than I did in the ps2 version, both because of the changes made in this game that make that easier (Going out at night, shrine access from practically the start), as well as being more experienced and knowing how to do every dungeon in 1 day, thinking a lot more about time management, etc.

Still though, it got me curious. Does anyone remember off hand how many S-links Jeff and Vinny actually finished when they played the game?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BisonHero

Man, not much. Chie, Yosuke, Yukiko, Teddie because you have to. I forget, maybe one or two others, but there were a bunch that got abandoned halfway through. Or immediately abandoned, like the school club.

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ulong

@bisonhero: They must have finished Dojima and Nanako too right? Though I guess with how fast they abandoned the yumi link they might have never gotten around to getting their expression high enough by other means.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ulong: Oh yeah, I think they squeaked those in somewhere near the end.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

They also maxed Devil Nurse.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By nightriff
    1. Chie
    2. Yukiko
    3. Yosuke
    4. Naoto
    5. Rise
    6. Teddie
    7. Investigation Team
    8. Seekers of Truth
    9. Nurse
    10. Dojima
    11. Nanako

Kanji is the only investigation team member they didn't complete, they have since wished they finished his SL. Got to around 5 or 6 with Sports and Drama, both lost steam. Never gave Ai a chance (personally my favorite SL in both P3 and 4). Young Mother ends at rank 2 or 3. They only got the tutor job near the end of the ER (believe it is after the Heaven dungeon also). Fox ends at 7. Believe that is all of them.

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 non mandatory slinks. That's honestly more than I remember it feeling like, but is pretty low.

No surprise the Fox ended at 7, that happens to everyone who misses the red goldfish from tanaka because fuck fishing.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ulong: Yup, and the requirements in P4G are even harder to max Fox. Fuck fishing in that game, its not bad just a waste of time when I could be dating and shit.

Having played the game 5+ times and watched the ER 7 times, I found that the single biggest mistake J and V do is spread trips to the tv over too many days, and leave a lot of SP on the table on those trips as well.

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightriff: Requirements for Fox are harder in golden? Uh oh. I am currently at 7 waiting for my shipment of red goldfish.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ulong: I suggest a guide, you need a bug to catch the sea guardian AFTER you catch the River Guardian. That's rank 10 if I remember correctly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.