Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

What arcana would you be?

• 75 results
    Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Flappy

Apparently I'm The Sun...  That's a thing.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

So I remember getting Fortune in some other quiz, but taking the one y'all are doing I get:

You Scored as 0 - The Fool

The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.

It came down to a tie-breaker between (I did it again to see what I'd get - same thing both times more or less):

• You are in touch with your instincts
    • You enjoy your freedom
    • You believe what doesn't kill us makes us stronger
    • You like power

So Tie between Emperor, High Priestess, Tower and The Fool.

lightsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By lightsoda

You Scored as XVI: The Tower

If badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.

Doesn't sound like me at all...

Karmosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Karmosin

Think I got sun on another one but well, in this one I got:

You Scored as XIII: Death

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By TwoLines

Death or Fool. I'm okay with these.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Without doing a quiz I'd say upright justice, reversed hierophant and reversed empress.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By MezZa

Took the test everyone else is taking and I got...

You Scored as II - The High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

I'm pretty happy with that result. Out of curiosity I looked up all the other arcana, and I realized that this is probably the one that fits me the best.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#58  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

Last time I took one of those tests I ended up as The Hermit... this time? The Devil. Moving up (down?) in the world, I guess.

zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 18

#59  Edited By zor

Took the test and I got a tie between Death and the Magician (both at 81%).

Synaptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Synaptic

You Scored as XVI: The Tower

If badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.

Tie with High Priestess and Death

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#61  Edited By Bigheart711

I Got High Preistess in 1st place alongside a tie between Tower, Death and Strength.

"You Scored as II - The High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart."

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62  Edited By buft

@Video_Game_King said:

@buft:

How did you get that? You didn't post in the original thread, and the quiz link is broken.

not to lead you astray here, i did not take the quiz, rather i read through the posts in a thread about this and picked the one i felt most described me.

redcream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By redcream

The Sun

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By linkster7

You Scored as II - The High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

I'm all about that hidden knowledge.

RWBladewing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RWBladewing

According to the quiz linked here I got High Priestess with Tower second which seems pretty appropriate based on those descriptions, though if Hermit were an option I can't see not getting that one. Sun was a very distant last which was as expected.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TohruAdachi

: The MC all out attack picture kind of reminds me of Light so yeah,I'm just happy Yasogami fitted. Anyways,SOCIAL LINK GO!

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By Levius

I got Death on the quiz, which sounds about right, with Emperor and the High Priestess coming second and third. At least I'll get some cool looking persona.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By bacongames

XIX Sun Arcana - Represents happiness and a sense of accomplishment. Personae of this arcana show great skill in fire and light-based magic spells.

The quiz said I like to be happy and scienc-y and I really really like that Roy Ayers song about the sun so I'll take it.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TohruAdachi

: I'm probably the Chariot arcana since I like victory with bacon.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ToxicFruit

You Scored as XIII: Death

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

I had devil and justice close behind

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By Animasta

death, with empress, sun, devil and high priestess all coming in second.

EvilKatarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By EvilKatarn

That quiz kind of felt like it was garbage.

You Scored asXI: Justice
    The blindfold arbiter weighs the evidence and passes judgement without fear or favour. There can be no appeal.Justice is not necessarily the same as Law. True justice seeks out the spirit of the law, not just its letter. If a law is bad then true Justice will set that law aside. This is the sacred responsibility of those given the power to judge. If well aspected in a Tarot reading, this card can indicate settlement of disputes, the achievement of a just outcome. If badly aspected this card can indicate corruption and failure of justice.
    XI: Justice 69%
    XVI: The Tower 69%
    I: Magician 69%
    XV: The Devil 69%

Feels kind of weird that I'd be both Justice and The Devil. What?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#73  Edited By ZombiePie
    Your Arcana: Ingmar Bergman
    The arbiter of existential film-making and has the uncanny ability to fuck with people's minds in the form of motion pictures. The incomprehensible nature of your films have proven so hypnotic that you are held in the highest regard with your peers...despite them not knowing what the hell your movies are about. You never are a straightforward storyteller and instead are a shining example that true art can in fact be incomprehensible.

That's what I really got, I'm not making this up.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By AlexanderSheen

Looks like I AM THE LAW!

You Scored as XI: Justice

The blindfold arbiter weighs the evidence and passes judgement without fear or favour. There can be no appeal. Justice is not necessarily the same as Law. True justice seeks out the spirit of the law, not just its letter. If a law is bad then true Justice will set that law aside. This is the sacred responsibility of those given the power to judge. If well aspected in a Tarot reading, this card can indicate settlement of disputes, the achievement of a just outcome. If badly aspected this card can indicate corruption and failure of justice.

Where is my badge and my gun?!

smcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By smcn

Forget quizzes, just go to Wikipedia. Persona uses the Rider-Waite deck (XXI The World and the minor arcana sans Pentacles showed up in P3). I'd be Moon or Hanged Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.