Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Hashino Interview Discussion

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

Link

The most interesting thing to me is that it turns out the dungeons are people's hearts, which you're trying to steal. I had originally thought you were performing more traditional heists on, y'know, actual places. But this seems much more Persona-y.

He also says that the decision to release the game on PS4 changed the scope of the project, as they decided releasing something so early in a console's lifetime (by Atlus' standards) meant that they should push for it to be as complete a package as possible, and claims that the game will have the most content of any game in the series in terms of play time.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What I got from the interview was dat Shigenori art.

No Caption Provided

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Honestly, my biggest worry about this game was that they'd have to cut back on the scope, so this is pretty reassuring. Longest game yet? Effin' A.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
    Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

"The dungeons are people's hearts, which you're trying to steal"

The romances sure got more abstract.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I love how passionate Japanese devs are - reminds me of indie culture but without the, uno, indie.

I just hope their new take on s-links works well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.