Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Sojiro Confidant Rank 4

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

How long does it take to get to rank 4 with Sojiro? I have a hiero. persona and I've spent a bunch of time with him but I'm not ranking up.

It's really frustrating; I feel like I'm wasting valuable in game time...

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zeik

I don't know the exact number of points, but it's definitely by far the hardest rank to achieve in the game. Probably because you are locked at rank 4 until after you clear the 4th dungeon events.

I highly recommend making coffee instead of hanging out with him. With a Hierophant persona you still get 2 points and stocking up on sp recovery is worth the time at that point in the game.

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@zeik said:

I don't know the exact number of points, but it's definitely by far the hardest rank to achieve in the game. Probably because you are locked at rank 4 until after you clear the 4th dungeon events.

I highly recommend making coffee instead of hanging out with him. With a Hierophant persona you still get 2 points and stocking up on sp recovery is worth the time at that point in the game.

OK that's a good tip. So, you get the same points from making coffee as hanging out with him and you get the SP recovery item?

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spamfromthecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I just got to the last month where Morgana gives you the warning about spending time with friends. And I still can't get him past level 4!? It says I have to bridge the gap with him and Futaba, but Futaba is always greyed out. As is Haru. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something but I can't figure out what. And I'm trying not to look it up in guides so something else doesn't get spoiled. Anyone know what I'm missing? Thanks.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spamfromthecan: Your social stats are too low to progress with either of those. Futaba needs rank 4 kindness, Haru needs rank 5 proficiency.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

spamfromthecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redyoshi said:

@spamfromthecan: Your social stats are too low to progress with either of those. Futaba needs rank 4 kindness, Haru needs rank 5 proficiency.

Thank you. My kindness is 3 and my proficiency is 4. I guess messed up and will have to do the confidants on new game plus. I probably wont have time to get them up fast enough. I mostly put my free time into raising charm, intelligence and guts, which are all at 5.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.