Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PixelJunk Shooter 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

A sequel to the titular elemental dual-joystick shooter in the PixelJunk series, and the first true sequel to any game in the franchise.

Anyone else having multiplayer issues?

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Jayross

The multiplayer seems really cool in PixelJunk Shooter 2, and is a nice change of pace from the main game.

However, the servers or whatever are very, very unstable. I haven't been able to get into a good, lag-free match today. I was able to finish one match, but the game was having frequent stuttering.

Everything about the MP seems really cool, so I am hoping that these issues get resolved as soon as possible.

Am I alone in this?

Tomeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tomeh

You're not alone, just after it came out I was able to get a few games in, but right now I've can't find a game, been sitting in the "Searching for an opponent" screen for about 30 minutes. 

I live in Australia :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.