Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

God of War: Saga misconception!

tuksu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tuksu

So i bought God of War: Saga from our local game store, it was cool, five God of war games in one box! When i got home of course i "plowed" thru the few little pieces of paper what were in the case, one month subscription to PSN Plus and a voucher for the GOW PSP games! Okay so i tried to redeem those GOW PSP games but i couldn't, because those codes work ONLY in US and Canada, GOW 1-3 are on discs and they work fine because Playstation 3 games are region free but that voucher is not so i'm screwed. What i'm asking here is that i can trade my voucher with someone who can get me that same code that works in Europe ( Finland to be precise).

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By thebunnyhunter

I might be wrong on this but cant you create a us psn account on a different user, download the games with that account, and then play them on your main account? That could solve your issue, i dont know if they ever fixed this workaroud

tuksu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tuksu

@thebunnyhunter: Thanks for the tip, i will try that out if there's no "better" or easier solution.

tuksu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tuksu

Well i just made another account so problem solved, thanks!

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By thebunnyhunter

Happy to hear it helped :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.