Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

My game isn't working

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mike512

So I loaded up Resistance 3 that I got from GameFly, watched the opening video and then the game began installing. After it started installing the trophies and then froze. So I restarted the system and launched the game and all I'm getting after the Move warning messages is a black screen. The PS button still works and I can quit the game so it didn't freeze but the game won't load at all. Does anyone know of a solution that doesn't involve me sending the game back to GameFly and having to wait a damn week to get another copy?

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By N7

Go to your Game Data Utility and delete the install, then try again.

You will have to download the 700+MB patch again, though.

Mike512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Mike512

Yeah it's working now. Thanks N7.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.