Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Playstation 3 for the Price of a Wii

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

Edited By DrRandle

Sort of...

Hey gang, holidays are coming up and I know spending is tight this year. If you still haven't caught up to the Playstation 3, then here's a great deal: Buy a PS3 off of Amazon.com with a Sony Card and get $150 credit. According to an advertisement I received via the Playstation underground, all you have to do is apply for a Sony credit card. If you succeed, you can use that card and, while I'm not sure of the exact details, order from amazon and get a great deal. Being a Playstation Underground member, I was also given some nice deals, including an additional $100 credit if I purchase two select blu-ray movies. If you're not a member of the PSU, I recommend finding a way to join. They have some great deals, like this from time to time.

Just giving you all a heads up.

Sorry for the lack of content recently, I've been knee deep in Fable 2, Fallout 3, and now I have Banjo-Kazooie, and Mirrors Edge. Plus, my friends just keep wanting to play Dokapon Kingdom lately. It's been busy. I'm going as fast as I can!

-Make it a good one.
    Randy "Dr. Randle" Marr
    DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DrRandle

Sort of...

Hey gang, holidays are coming up and I know spending is tight this year. If you still haven't caught up to the Playstation 3, then here's a great deal: Buy a PS3 off of Amazon.com with a Sony Card and get $150 credit. According to an advertisement I received via the Playstation underground, all you have to do is apply for a Sony credit card. If you succeed, you can use that card and, while I'm not sure of the exact details, order from amazon and get a great deal. Being a Playstation Underground member, I was also given some nice deals, including an additional $100 credit if I purchase two select blu-ray movies. If you're not a member of the PSU, I recommend finding a way to join. They have some great deals, like this from time to time.

Just giving you all a heads up.

Sorry for the lack of content recently, I've been knee deep in Fable 2, Fallout 3, and now I have Banjo-Kazooie, and Mirrors Edge. Plus, my friends just keep wanting to play Dokapon Kingdom lately. It's been busy. I'm going as fast as I can!

-Make it a good one.
    Randy "Dr. Randle" Marr

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.