Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

PlayTV - Anyone else having problems?

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MachoFantastico

Had my PlayTV come this morning, sadly doesn't seem to be working right for some reason. In the current set up process it states ''No Signal on this Frequency'' which is weird because my old Freeview Box worked perfectly fine with my aerial before so why is the PlayTV tuner having such problems.

I'm a little lost, I don't know a great deal about tuners or aerials but as I said it seems odd that the PlayTV box clearly can't pick up anything, everything is connected and working fine. Its just in the set up process its picking up 0 channels and the signal is nowhere to be seen.

Anyone else got it set up and working fine?

donnyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By donnyking

ye im haveing the same problem but mine has started to pivk up some channels on occasion but a few hours later loses signal and i recently fitted a new 71 eleament aril just wondering did you ever get yours working 

grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By grainger

i have a serious problem with it, i cant afford the £60 to buy it :P

mrbarfly29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrbarfly29

i have the same problem english gent, got my box this morning, plugged it in and it can`t find a signal, did you ever get yours sorted?

mrbarfly29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mrbarfly29

Hi, looks like you might need an aerial upgrade, i`ve just forked out £100 for a wideband digital aerial and a booster and my playtv now works fine, still don`t know why my digi box could pick up the signal, and playtv couldn`t

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.