Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Post pictures of your game collection!

• 114 results
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Shadow
    HandsomeDead said:
    "
    "

Despite the fact I doubt this is your collection, I gotta say after watching it, anyone who owns this and doesn't listen to the commentary is a horrible person.
    sionweeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By sionweeks
    Shadow said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "
    "

Despite the fact I doubt this is your collection, I gotta say after watching it, anyone who owns this and doesn't listen to the commentary is a horrible person."
    Even though the film sucks, I'll watch the commentary just because you said so.
    roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By roushimsx
    Nov 27th 2008 PS3 Collection
    Not a very large collection, but except for very limited circumstances (Metal Gear Solid 4!), I refuse to buy a PS3 game at retail price. Most of these were closer to 50% - 75% off retail value, if not cheaper (Warhawk was $7.50, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 was $10, etc). Haven't had to buy a used one, yet! (used copies would have been more expensive)

On the other hand, my PS2 collection is about 20 times larger and takes up a hell of a lot more space.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By zitosilva
    roushimsx said:
    "
    Not a very large collection, but except for very limited circumstances (Metal Gear Solid 4!), I refuse to buy a PS3 game at retail price. Most of these were closer to 50% - 75% off retail value, if not cheaper (Warhawk was $7.50, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 was $10, etc). Haven't had to buy a used one, yet! (used copies would have been more expensive)

On the other hand, my PS2 collection is about 20 times larger and takes up a hell of a lot more space.

"
    Wait, you bought a not used copy of Raimbow Six for 10$? Where do you buy your games?
    Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Demilich

So far just GTAIV, MGS4, LBP, Dead Space, GT5 Prologue and Resistance 2.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Shadow said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "
    "

Despite the fact I doubt this is your collection, I gotta say after watching it, anyone who owns this and doesn't listen to the commentary is a horrible person."
    I don't even own a PS3. I was just jesting.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By get2sammyb
    SpinCookie said:
    "Since these have been taken I've gotten Little Big Planet and Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3 side.
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption

"
    Haha that's a neat and tidy set up if I may say so myself!
    roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By roushimsx
    zitosilva said:
    "Wait, you bought a not used copy of Raimbow Six for 10$? Where do you buy your games?"
    Always, always, always check those clearance racks and bargain bins of major/large stores (ie. not Gamestop). Walmart, Target, Circuit City, Best Buy, wherever. The clearances rarely make any sense (Target had GTA IV LE for $44 while the normal version was still $60), they vary from store to store (Circuit City A may not have the same price for a clearance game as Circuit City B), and more often than not, the prices are going to be lower than what you'd pay on a used copy.

When I picked up Vegas 2, it was marked down to $40, had a 50% off sticker on it, and during the hour that I was shopping, all marked down PS3 games were moved to 75% off. Skate? $7.50. Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds? $15.
    zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#109  Edited By zitosilva
    roushimsx said:
    "zitosilva said:
    "Wait, you bought a not used copy of Raimbow Six for 10$? Where do you buy your games?"
    Always, always, always check those clearance racks and bargain bins of major/large stores (ie. not Gamestop). Walmart, Target, Circuit City, Best Buy, wherever. The clearances rarely make any sense (Target had GTA IV LE for $44 while the normal version was still $60), they vary from store to store (Circuit City A may not have the same price for a clearance game as Circuit City B), and more often than not, the prices are going to be lower than what you'd pay on a used copy.

When I picked up Vegas 2, it was marked down to $40, had a 50% off sticker on it, and during the hour that I was shopping, all marked down PS3 games were moved to 75% off. Skate? $7.50. Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds? $15."
    That's really cool, but I was secretly hoping you'd say "you can buy them all here in this incredible site that delivers worldwide!". None of this stores exist here in Brazil. Well, there are Walmarts but they don't carry games.
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By Shadow
    HandsomeDead said:
    "Shadow said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "
    "

I don't even own a PS3. I was just jesting."

I know....but everyone must watch that commentary.  Seriously, if you like the bombcast, watch it.  It's not the exact same thing, but that type of humor appeals to the same people.
    Throne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Throne

I don't really have a high quality camera, but here you go:
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Call of Duty 4
    Resistance: Fall of Man
    Devil May Cry 4
    LittleBigPlanet
    Resistance 2
    Dead Space

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By PercyChuggs
    SpinCookie said:
    "Since these have been taken I've gotten Little Big Planet and Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3 side.
    caption
    caption

Wow, that is some hideous wallpaper.

Anyway, here's my gaming and DVD collection, circa fall of 2004. Notice how I put my used, $65 copy of Suikoden 2 in the front!

No Caption Provided
    randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#115  Edited By randiolo
    No Caption Provided
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TwoOneFive

time to reignite this thread. i have a new collection.  

games owned then sold: 

No Caption Provided
    brb while i look up all of my psn games. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.