Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

So is the PSN store unresponsive for anyone else right now?

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I can get into the main menu of the store, but then it just kind of locks up. It responds to none of the buttons, and that big "featured item" picture stays static (I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a slide show?). The only thing I can do is hit the PS button and exit out. Everything works fine when not in the store, so I don't think it's my controller or anything.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

The site is working fine for me, not sure about the one on PS3 itself.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

PSN store is always unresponsive for me.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Well, that problem fixed itself, I guess? I reset the system, then everything was fine. So yeah, if you're a random googler who found this thread, then you should try that, googler!

That all said, yeah this new store is kind of sluggish and terrible. I really hope that if Next Gen means anything it's better online storefronts.

Amiga_Guru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have had nothing but problems with the store since this new one came... and while i still buy games on it...it's far from the amount i used to buy and part of the reason is the store.....speed.

really sad to see how they decided to use this design as part of the PS4 menu/UI system... BLEUUUUUUURGH!

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By NMC2008

PSN Store and Xbox Live Marketplace has always ran like garbage for me, I am on a 50mb Time Warner connection and they're still ass.

squiDc00kiE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN Store has been unresponsive since the redux but ive got a launch 60gb so I blame most of the performance issues on that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.