Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

The look of the Sony Motion Controller

Avatar image for ultimatepunchrod
    ultimatepunchrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ultimatepunchrod

I actually like the way it looks. A lot of folks are saying it looks like a sex toy, and I can kinda see that, but I really don't think it looks unappealing. What do you girls and guys think?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Looks silly, not something I'd like to have a hold of in front of people O.O Not unless we all have our own one, or maybe everyone else is holding a dildo.
    francesthemule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By francesthemule

It still looks like a sex toy to me.  
    Wonder if It'll have rumble support?

MonkeyGekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By MonkeyGekko

Well, it couldn't much different with the technology they've build for it. I think it looks okay. Don't really care as long as it works properly.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By oldschool
    @ultimatepunchrod said:
    " I actually like the way it looks. A lot of folks are saying it looks like a sex toy, and I can kinda see that, but I really don't think it looks unappealing. What do you girls and guys think? "
    10 posts and promoting the Arc?  Mmmmmmmmm   Corporations & ethical infiltration of forums for promoting stuff
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By Willy105

Well, remember that the Dual Shock also looked ugly and like a complete ripoff, a gimmick, and a joke back when it was introduced in 1998. 

Especially compared to the N64 controller which gained great popularity due to it's new fangled abilities.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CL60

It looks dumb.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zombie2011

What does it look like? If i remember correctly doesn't it look like an Ice Cream cone?

Avatar image for ultimatepunchrod
    ultimatepunchrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By ultimatepunchrod
    @oldschool: im not promoting it. just giving my thoughts. and ive been on game sites for a while but i was unfortunate to have not found giantbomb until so late in my life lol.  
    anyway i want natal and move but nothing new has come out about natal plus theres no controller to look at lol. but both will probably be good
    foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By foggel

Looks like a giant lollipop :D

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By oldschool
    @ultimatepunchrod said:
    " @oldschool: im not promoting it. just giving my thoughts. and ive been on game sites for a while but i was unfortunate to have not found giantbomb until so late in my life lol.  anyway i want natal and move but nothing new has come out about natal plus theres no controller to look at lol. but both will probably be good "
    Not saying, just throwing out the thought.  It isn't like you have been around a lot and we are inclined to be a suspicious lot.  Maybe in 1,000 posts, you will remove any doubt  ^-^ 
    Don't worry, I am not all that serious anyway.  Me, I just hope it works better than it looks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.