Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Can not log in to Facebook in PS4 settings. Help duders!

rudyarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey guys so when I first set up my PS4 I was able to log in to my facebook account. Since then I changed my FB Password and the PS4 didn't like that because now it won't let me post to facebook. There is no option on the PS4 to change to your new FB. When I go to Settings on the PS4, then PSN and then Link with other services option. I click on the facebook option. I can enter my email and password but the option to log in underneath that is grayed out. I can not find anyone else with this issue.

Any ideas?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

I'm afraid that this is just going to be the first round initiative of facebook dumbing down their "service" on the Sony platforms now that they are competitors in the VR business. *grabs tinfoil hat and runs away*

Sorry. I have no idea.

rudyarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sad day...

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rudyarr: Try unlinking your Facebook and link it again.

Sxywithtude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Sxywithtude

When I first set up my account I did not want Facebook linked to my account. Now that I want to link it, it will not let me. I went to settings, PSN but there is no Link to Other anything. There is no Link to at all. I have sign out, account info, activate as primary, restore & privacy. Is this something that cannot be done because my account is the primary account on here? Thanks for any info you can supply.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.