Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Snow Moto Racing gets a new update!

Forzafan86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A very underrated racing game I love just got a nice update on the PS4. The devs smoothed the frame rate and added improvements to online play. "A new day and another awesome patch! Snow Moto Racing Freedom just received a big update that smooths the frame rate and improves online matchmaking among other things!" From their twitter.

I played a lot since the patch and the improvements are major, especially the frame rate feels silky smooth now. A big shout out to this game if you like racing games.

Trappister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Trappister

I actually own this game but have yet to put some real time in it. (It sucks to have responsibilities.) Reading this makes me excited to play it! Gonna make room for it this weekend.

Forzafan86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually own this game but have yet to put some real time in it. (It sucks to have responsibilities.) Reading this makes me excited to play it! Gonna make room for it this weekend.

You really should! Did you get time to play it??

Trappister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@trappister said:

You really should! Did you get time to play it??

Yes I did it was super fun! I did not expect it to be honest. The snowmobiles handles perfectly and you get an awesome sense of speed. My favorite were the tight Snocross races. Such an adrenaline rush! Thank you for reminding me about this game!!

retrometal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fun and (QUALITY) arcade racing games is almost a lost genre.

I love them.

Did anything ever come from that game that was being developed for the WiiU? It was called something like "90's Arcade Racer" or something. It looked a lot like Daytona USA.

Forzafan86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun and (QUALITY) arcade racing games is almost a lost genre.

I love them.

Did anything ever come from that game that was being developed for the WiiU? It was called something like "90's Arcade Racer" or something. It looked a lot like Daytona USA.

Yeah I hear you. For me Snow Moto Racing is a really nice throwback to the genre. I do get that big grin on my face from the old days and everything else seems to fade away when i'm in a intense race. I can highly recommend the game to anyone who wants fun arcade racing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.