Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Some PSN features turned off for stability?

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

My whats new tab and the overview stuff for each game installed doesnt seem to show up. I cannot even select the whats new tab, it just sits where its at. These aren't vital features but I was wondering if anyone is having the same issue? I do recall all this stuff working the first day too, well, working as good as it could.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Yeah, same here. I think they turned some things off due to PSN issues. It seems to be much smoother since they did. I am sure things will be fully restored in a few days.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Sometimes when I go to the Playstation Store and then go back to the What's New tab it's loaded. But that only happened twice. It'll probably be back soon though.

Avatar image for killer_meatballs
    killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I have the same issue. But as long as I can play my downloaded games now (a problem I had earlier) I'm good.

StingingVelvet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Same here. Assuming it's to lighten the load for launch week, yes. Similar to what Sim City and Diablo 3 did, turn off some expendable features for a limited time to save bandwidth. I'm sure all will be back to normal during the work week.

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Lava

Yeah no "What's New" working for me either. They'll probably bring it up sometime this week as the overload decreases.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.