Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Portable

Platform »

PlayStation Portable (PSP) is Sony's first entry into the handheld gaming market. The PSP also sports multimedia features including music and video playback, a photo viewer, and an online store. Several model revisions have been released: the PSP-2000, 3000, PSPgo and the PSP-E1000.

Which PSP bundle?

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
    deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

OK, so I plan on purchasing a PSP in the upcoming weeks, but I haven't decided which bundle I want. I like the blue PSP but I'm not so sure I want Madden, I'm ok with the red PSP but effing hate kratos's face on the back, but I want Superbad and Chains of Olympus. And I don't really care about the other packs.

Help.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru
    Gorillawhat said:
    "I'm ok with the red PSP but effing hate kratos's face on the back, but I want Superbad and Chains of Olympus. "

How about getting the red PSP and then just buying a skin or cover to fit over it?
    Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
    deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I think I might just buy the Blue one, if im not incorrect I believe it comes with more memory, then I'll just buy Chains of Olympus seperately. And what is beat like? It comes with the blue one also.

fynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By fynne

Wait for the 3000 to come out.  It's supposed to have a much improved screen.

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By demonbear
    fynne said:
    "Wait for the 3000 to come out.  It's supposed to have a much improved screen."
    do that.
    Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

fynne said:
    "Wait for the 3000 to come out.  It's supposed to have a much improved screen."
    I agree. The new PSP is out in... I think November or so. Just wait for that. It'll be the same as the one you're looking but with a better screen, built in mic and all for the same price.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.