Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Sony Settles With FTC Over "Misleading" Vita Advertising

• 58 results
    DewDurtTea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sweet. Thanks for the cash Sony. I'm just going to use it to buy more Vita games.

Rydemption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I hope i dont require a reciept cuz that shit is long gone.

arturo2666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, I missed this by about a month. Oh well, it's not like I don't have 50 PS+ games I still have to play or anything.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Zevvion

I bought mine at launch. I never really felt mislead though. The price I pay for being informed on a product before dropping money on it.

Of course if I get the e-mail, I'd still take the $50 voucher. :D

Same here. I don't think anyone on this site doesn't understand technology properly to know that 3G wouldn't work for online play. Also, the cross platform play was more than clear to require two copies in most cases. It was the first thing people asked when they announced that feature, and I'm pretty sure they confirmed this immediately to be up to developers how they handle that stuff.

Not saying they shouldn't be blamed for not being absolutely clear to everyone right out of the gate instead of leaving room for interpretation, but getting sued over it seems a bit overly harsh in my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62001d97f34e0
    deactivated-62001d97f34e0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

got mine day 1, thanks for the free money, even though im going to give it right back when i buy something from Sony.

Kebrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got mine on launch, but it wasn't the 3G version. Never felt mislead in fact I love the Remote play feature with PS4, never thought about looking in to PS3 remote play. Do only 3G customers qualify?

Avatar image for chaoticarsonist
    Chaoticarsonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I bought my in July of 2012.....

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Heh, kind of funny. I actually remember the ads that led to this lawsuit, they were pretty misleading. Also what the hell is the point of the 3G version of the vita if you can't play online?

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Haruko

I paid for the 3g for 2 months just to see and getting messages and updating software and uploading trophy data was neat but not worth a cent let alone $10 a month.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.