Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation

Platform »

Sony's first video game console established the PlayStation brand. It dominated the 32/64-bit era and was the best-selling home console up until the PlayStation 2.

Killer of Hopes, Smasher of Egos

zachary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By zachary

I was watching the episode of Monday Nitro where (spoiler) Razor Ramon invades. During a later match, Eric Bischoff heads to a replay with a Playstation ad with the slogan, "Killer of Hopes, Smasher of Egos." This is an awesome slogan but I can't find any reference to it outside of a couple forum signatures and a fantasy wrestling webpage.

Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8wLciw2WPAw#t=458s

Does anyone remember this slogan?

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I want that to be my new slogan of life.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Later in that episode Lionheart Chris Jericho got mad at Lenny Lane for stealing his Lover Boy tape, then La Parka hit someone with a chair and played said chair like an air guitar. Wrestling was great when I was younger and slightly dumber.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.