Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Black/White

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 06, 2011

Pokémon Black and White are the fifth generation of Pokémon games for the Nintendo DS. Both introduce several new game play innovations to the series including a more complex battle system, fully-animated 3D models and environments, extensive online integration, and a refresh of the entire selection of Pokémon.

Celebi Event - Did I miss it?

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iDarktread
    http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml 

So, I saw this the other day, and it says that you can grab a Celebi that unlocks Zorua in Black & White in-store at GameStop, and that the promotion is available "February 21st 2011 to March 6th 2011". Does this mean that the event will be available tomorrow, March 6th? Since I know almost everyone on this website plays Pokemon constantly, and probably frequent these kind of events quite often, have any of you ever gone to an event on the last day, in this case March 6th, and still had the communications link open to download the Pokemon?  

Edit: http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/celebi/ "Celebi will be available at participating GameStop stores from February 21st through March 6th" <3
    neoepoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By neoepoch

It ends March 7th in the U.S.  Tomorrow is the last day.

OmegaChosen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmegaChosen

They should.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.