Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Black/White

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 06, 2011

Pokémon Black and White are the fifth generation of Pokémon games for the Nintendo DS. Both introduce several new game play innovations to the series including a more complex battle system, fully-animated 3D models and environments, extensive online integration, and a refresh of the entire selection of Pokémon.

Joining another game via local wireless.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Fallen189

How is this done? My girlfriend and I wanted to play the other day, but couldn't figure out how to make it into each others worlds. In fairness, we tried as soon as we got the C-gear, and it might be a postgame thing, but the game doesn't do a great job of explaining how the xtransceiver stuff works. 

So if anyone could help me out, that'd be smashing!

iDarktread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iDarktread
    @Fallen189: You should check out the manual that came inside of the game's case. The game isn't released until tomorrow in the US, so I can't tell you first hand, but the manual for Pokemon games usually gives some information regarding linking up.
    neoepoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By neoepoch
    Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Fallen189
    @neoepoch said:
    " The manual is clutch. Also Herp Derp. "
    I saw that too, it's just a bit...vague. It doesn't really tell you anything.
    neoepoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By neoepoch
    @Fallen189 said:
    " @neoepoch said:
    " The manual is clutch. Also Herp Derp. "
    I saw that too, it's just a bit...vague. It doesn't really tell you anything. "
    Do you actually have the c-gear? I also believe that both players need to have access to the 4th gym city. If a person just wants to join your game they go across the left bridge of the entralink forest, if they want to play missions they go across the right.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.