Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

I Can Has Firestone?

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

So I'm right before the Elite Four and I'm stuck with a Vulpix that can't compete with all these evolved Pokemon, does anyone know of the best way of getting a firestone? It seems to come easier when you have the national dex, but I absolutely need it BEFORE the Elite Four, not after. Anyone have any suggestions/trades?

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Aronman789

Which elite four? The Kanto or Johto one? Because the Johto one is weak as hell, you should have no problem with them if your pokemon are at least lvl 50

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Benny

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.