Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

pikachu colored pichu

Ecyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ecyl

im looking for a pikachu colored pichu so i can unlock the hidden event on my game. if someone could let me or my boyfriend borrow one so we can do this since we missed the event. Also if interested my boyfriend is willing to trade any legendaries like mew, celebi, jarachi, any of the regi's, kyogre, groudon, ryquaza, or any starters if anyone is interested. or he can give you one or two to  borrow the pikachu colored pichu to unlock the spiked pichu then trade it back after he's done you keep the pokemon he gave you of course.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DrPockets000

I would like to get Mew or Jirachi.  I have the Pichu, PM me if interested and we can exchange friend codes . 

EDIT: Nevermind, I can just add your code through the friend code thread.  Still though, PM me if interested.

Ecyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ecyl

i pm'ed you and we can get you both mew and jirachi if you have a lesser pokemon that you want to get rid of, then we can trade you back your pichu it you want it back

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DrPockets000

pm'd you back, my internet was messed up for a while so we can do it tomorrow. 

Just out of curiosity, why don't you want mew anymore?

Ecyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ecyl

my boyfriend got bored with the game for a while so all he did was go and find mew catch it then start over again once he traded it to a different game, he also figured out how to clone it so he has a mass amount

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.