Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon

Franchise »

The Pokémon franchise has spawned numerous titles and spin-offs, spanning several generations of games and has an animated series that spans many seasons.

What the hell happened to Pokémon?

• 54 results
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By turbomonkey138

I wonder if he got more mad seeing the new ones now :P 

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By HandsomeDead

Were the original 151 designed by a different guy who did the rest because they look so much different from the generic shite they've been using since the second or third generation.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By Snail
    @HandsomeDead said:
    " Were the original 151 designed by a different guy who did the rest because they look so much different from the generic shite they've been using since the second or third generation. "
    Woah. Dude, where the heck did you dig this up from? Long time...

Well anyway, the answer to your question is no. Ken Sugimori has designed all upcoming Pokémons up until now and hopefully it'll be him drawing forever because hey, I don't care how they look, it's Ken Sugimori.

Actually, looking back this is kind of an immature rant. Well, it has been a year so... But yeah, did I write like that? I thought I had stopped when in 10th grade. Anyway, I've began to accept these designs more and I find the ones from Generation V to be better than any of the ones I criticize here for the most part.

But yeah, there's no way around it: they're still shitty when compared to the original 151 plus the subsequent Pokémon from Generation II.
    tutuboy95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By tutuboy95

I'm of the belief that Pokémon get better with each and every generation. Some of the designs aren't great here and there, but as a whole, Pokémon offers more and more and MORE with each passing generation and newly released "pair." Sure, Red and Blue were great. But I got LeafGreen, hence I really don't care about Blue anymore. Gold, Silver, and Crystal were phenomenal, but again, I got Heart Gold, so I really don't care about them anymore.

Seriously, Pokémon quadrupled in fun when 4th Gen allowed you to transfer your 3rd Gen guys, and 5th Gen did that for 4th Gen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.