Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Project Zomboid

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 20, 2011

Isometric zombie survival, where death is inevitable and all you can hope for is to have a bullet left for your own head.

The Project Zomboid Awareness Program

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By jaqen_hghar

Usually I would not make a thread like this, but this game needs more publicity due to recent problems the devs had. 
    I know, most people are sick of all the zombies in games. But this will be different. Instead of the usual approach of "kill 'em all!", this game will make zombies scary again. One scratch or one bite is all it takes. Anyway, just wanted to make a quick forum-thread so that people would see this game.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cincaid

$8 is nothing. Will definatly check this out when I come back from my business travel on friday.
    fflyash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By fflyash

That sounds more like something I would expect from paypal. Hopefully they manage to sort it out. Anyway, the game does look interesting so I donated $15.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By tebbit

This game looks pretty cool, it kinda reminds me of Zombies Ate My Neighbors, but more gruesome. I'll be sure to buy this as soon as I have two sticks to rub together.

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#5  Edited By jaqen_hghar
    @kshadow: Yeah, Paypal did something like that in the beginning but that was cleared up really fast. They actually got to talk to someone there, while Google seems to consist of robots.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By mikemcn

The alpha demo is neat, although they have a long way to go before making it a full game. The potential is immense! And the devs seem like they genuinely care about the type of game they're making. 

Smothering your wife to skip the tutorial never stops being disturbing though. On an unrelated note Someone's already modded in a L4D skin pack. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.