Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Hi, My Name Is ______, and I'm Spoiled By Dead Space

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Edited By jakob187

There has been a lot of talk and debate going on about Resident Evil 5.  Reviews are coming out saying that it's an excellent game, and there is a good number of old and new fans that feel the same way.  However, there is just as big of a crowd that proclaims Resident Evil 5 as being inferior and not that great of a game.

DON'T TURN AROUND!!!  I don't want you seein' me cry...just walk away...  = (
    DON'T TURN AROUND!!! I don't want you seein' me cry...just walk away... = (
    The big question is:  who do you believe?  Yes, gaming and its enjoyment level is a completely subjective thing in many ways.  A lot of factors can lead to hatred of a beloved franchise after so long.  Look at Tekken.  The franchise has been considered one of the best for a long time, but as that time continued to linger onward, it slowly became something that was more and more hated by people.  Has Resident Evil 5 suffered the same fate?

Another question to bring up:  did Dead Space spoil a large number of people?  Personally, I feel that Dead Space raised almost every bar in what is NOW the "survival horror" genre.  Was it original?  NO!  Not by any means was Dead Space close to being something that wasn't done by others before it.  The thing is that Dead Space took those elements, combined them all, and made one hell of an intriguing package.  Did Dead Space hurt Resident Evil 5?  Sure, one is a sci-fi nightmare while the other is taking place in a real country.  However, the streamlined flow of Dead Space helped appeal to the better natures of gamers.  All the elements fit perfectly:
    • Great graphics with a well-realized environment
    • Amazing sound design
    • Atmosphere out the ass
    • Highly comprehensive yet not-gimmicky HUD system
    • Excellent inventory setup and easy access to healing and ammo
    • A real challenge on higher difficulty settings
    • Incredible limb dismemberment system that kept things frenzied, varied, and excitedly entertaining

Who couldn't love a face like that?
    Unfortunately, while many of these things DO exist in Resident Evil 5 to some extent, my time with RE5 never makes me feel the exact same way.  I've given it plenty of opportunity so far to grab me by the balls and not let go, but unfortunately, I think my balls are just being too picky nowadays.  I've been a fan of the Resident Evil franchise since the original hit the Sega Saturn, and sure, there are worse RE-related things on this planet (Survivor comes to mind).  Nonetheless, I can't escape the blinding glare of mediocrity that I get from plugging RE5 in.

I played RE5 some more last night, and after about 30 minutes, I couldn't take anymore.  I plugged Dead Space in, and I felt automatically like I was at home.

Hi, my name is Josh, and I'm spoiled by Dead Space.

Anyone else out there that feels this may be the reason why you have failed to hit it off with RE5?
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jakob187

There has been a lot of talk and debate going on about Resident Evil 5.  Reviews are coming out saying that it's an excellent game, and there is a good number of old and new fans that feel the same way.  However, there is just as big of a crowd that proclaims Resident Evil 5 as being inferior and not that great of a game.

DON'T TURN AROUND!!!  I don't want you seein' me cry...just walk away...  = (
    DON'T TURN AROUND!!! I don't want you seein' me cry...just walk away... = (
    The big question is:  who do you believe?  Yes, gaming and its enjoyment level is a completely subjective thing in many ways.  A lot of factors can lead to hatred of a beloved franchise after so long.  Look at Tekken.  The franchise has been considered one of the best for a long time, but as that time continued to linger onward, it slowly became something that was more and more hated by people.  Has Resident Evil 5 suffered the same fate?

Another question to bring up:  did Dead Space spoil a large number of people?  Personally, I feel that Dead Space raised almost every bar in what is NOW the "survival horror" genre.  Was it original?  NO!  Not by any means was Dead Space close to being something that wasn't done by others before it.  The thing is that Dead Space took those elements, combined them all, and made one hell of an intriguing package.  Did Dead Space hurt Resident Evil 5?  Sure, one is a sci-fi nightmare while the other is taking place in a real country.  However, the streamlined flow of Dead Space helped appeal to the better natures of gamers.  All the elements fit perfectly:
    • Great graphics with a well-realized environment
    • Amazing sound design
    • Atmosphere out the ass
    • Highly comprehensive yet not-gimmicky HUD system
    • Excellent inventory setup and easy access to healing and ammo
    • A real challenge on higher difficulty settings
    • Incredible limb dismemberment system that kept things frenzied, varied, and excitedly entertaining

Unfortunately, while many of these things DO exist in Resident Evil 5 to some extent, my time with RE5 never makes me feel the exact same way.  I've given it plenty of opportunity so far to grab me by the balls and not let go, but unfortunately, I think my balls are just being too picky nowadays.  I've been a fan of the Resident Evil franchise since the original hit the Sega Saturn, and sure, there are worse RE-related things on this planet (Survivor comes to mind).  Nonetheless, I can't escape the blinding glare of mediocrity that I get from plugging RE5 in.

I played RE5 some more last night, and after about 30 minutes, I couldn't take anymore.  I plugged Dead Space in, and I felt automatically like I was at home.

Hi, my name is Josh, and I'm spoiled by Dead Space.

Anyone else out there that feels this may be the reason why you have failed to hit it off with RE5?
    ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

i wouldn't really say i was spoiled by dead space however i certainly appreciated playing though it 

just like i appreciate RE5 however, without the coop i would more then likely dislike the game 
    LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

i just hope Dead Space 2 will be as awesome as the first one...

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

As great as Dead Space was, RE5 does do some critical things better.

Dead Space doesn't have many extras or major secrets, that's a big reason I'm continuing to play RE5.  There's some achievements I want to get in Dead Space but other than that, I have no real drive to play the game again.  RE5 is somewhat graphically better, but that's a small thing.  RE5 has more variety and boss battles.

I think Dead Space is better overall, but RE5 was 'good' too.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead
    jakob187 said:
    "Great graphics with a well-realized environment"
    I partially agree with this. The game had a great look but by the end of the game, it all blended in whereas with Resident Evil 5, it at least changes from African village to Tomb Raider to MGS2. Besides the times when you were outside, i'm struggling to think of an area in Dead Space that wasn't a generically dirty spaceship.

jakob187 said:
    "Amazing sound design"
    Word. If there is one thing I actually like about Dead Space, it's the sound. They really did put a lot of work into that to make everything sound unsettling. The only sound I can really remember standing out in RE5 is Wesker's amazing dialogue and everyone else being terrible.

jakob187 said:
    "Atmosphere out the ass"
    I've never understood this. Dead Space was too interested in saying 'Boo!' to build up any kind of atmosphere. I found Chapter 1 terrifying but by Chapter 2, I was already desensitised to something jumping out at me every 5 seconds. RE5's atmosphere only seems to kick in during the cutscenes, so they're both as bland as each other.

jakob187 said:
    "Highly comprehensive yet not-gimmicky HUD system

Excellent inventory setup and easy access to healing and ammo"
    These two are definitely things that Resident Evil needs to learn from Dead Space. If it's meant to be scary or tense by making you select an item, scroll through the options to combine it, then go to something else, select the combination then select it again and go through another menu to use it, then it's failing completely.Resident Evil 5's 'But it's not an action game so it doesn't need these things' apologists need to fuck off.

jakob187 said:
    "A real challenge on higher difficulty settings"
    I suppose this one's subjective, so i'll shut up, but i've never been too big a fan of higher difficulty level gaming. Just altering the balance of the game to make it harder is a blunt instrument and I find it far more annoying than challenging.

jakob187 said:
    "Incredible limb dismemberment system that kept things frenzied, varied, and excitedly entertaining"
    The very definition of boring. Shooting a leg instead of the head to achieve the exact same thing isn't the leap forward in gaming everyone seems to think. Particularly when the enemies were coming as thick and fast as they were in Dead Space meaning it became a huge grind and incredibly tedious to still have to wait and shoot a leg, shoot an arm, shoot the other arm and then have the monster die than having the option to just take it out in one shot. Was one type of enemy where you could headshot too much to ask for? Particularly during scenes later on, the Space Marine ship comes to mind, where there's 15+ enemies all attacking you at once and you have to stand there and try to cut off legs to get somewhere.

In general, I wouldn't say I was spoilt by Dead Space or by Resident Evil 5. Both games made me extremely bored by the time I reached the end and I believe survival horror, or whatever genre these games belong in, needs to get some new tricks because just being cheap doesn't generate any kind of emotion besides knowing I never want to go near those games again.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince

Dead Space was great and all, but I don't feel it compares to RE5. I've been playing it today, and the game is so masterfully done in all respects.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BiggerBomb

"Sci-fi nightmare"

Was that a description or a plot spoiler?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jakob187

See, this is why I wrote the blog, and I'm glad to see it used for its intended purpose.

I get this honest feeling, from all the opinions I've seen about Resident Evil 5 when comparing them to the opinions on Dead Space, that Dead Space seriously just spoiled a lot of people.

I will say that Dead Space could've used some more extras and such, but at the same time, it was a start-off IP that...if you looked at it before release...most people didn't seem too interested in.  Hell, I remember when I was hyping that game up, and no one seemed to give a shit.  When it hit, and people found out it didn't suck nads, they stood up and paid attention.  Therefore, being a start-up game, I don't think they wanted to count their hens before they were in the basket.  Focusing on a completely solid experience versus lots of extras?  You be the judge.

Handsome, I understand what you mean on some of your points.  Personally, just from reading what you said about some things, I can tell you didn't play on the higher difficulty settings.  There was an absolute real challenge to them.  It wasn't just about higher hit point damage (even though that was very evident).  The creatures actually became more aggressive and strategic, like hiding behind walls and taking long, covered routes to get to you.  The limb dismemberment thing may be a subjective thing as well, but I felt it added something fresh.  Headshots are boring as shit to me.  One-shot kills don't create any suspense, especially when they are so easy to land.  RE4 tried to resolve this issue by making the whole "mutations" thing happen.  That's great and all...but still...if I shoot something in the fucking leg with a fucking shotgun, then it's going to do some SERIOUS damage that prevents proper walking.  Therefore, if I'm going to be allowed to headshot someone for what is effectively a one-shot kill, then that means I should be able to blow their arm off...or blow their leg off...and it will affect the gameplay thusly.  RE5 did not do that, and instead, it opted for the RE4 system.  It WORKED for RE4, but with RE5, it just doesn't feel right to me for some reason.  Maybe it's just because I'm used to "if I shoot off its legs, it will be a little slower".  Again, SPOILED by Dead Space.

When I say atmosphere, I'm talking about the general feeling of the game.  When you were talking about the "unsettling" feeling of the game, that's where it would fall under: atmosphere.  Realization of the environments actually has to do with just the details they put into it.  The Ishimura felt like people had been there.  All the messages everywhere told a story on its own (if you took the time to decode, which could be looked at as an extra if you want).  The structuring of the ship felt right and well-designed.  Each of the areas felt like you were still on a ship and never really seemed to reach that MGS2 feel (you know what I mean when I say that, everyone) of being just a little beyond ridiculous.  Then again, we're dealing with an alien world, eh?  Nothing can really be ridiculous in it...so I guess that explains away any of those problems.  Either way, each area felt like you were on the ship...but at the same time, they were varied enough that you could tell "hey, I'm in Chapter ____" and it was difficult to actually get lost or not know what needed to be done next.  The puzzles were well-built and never felt too forced or repetitive.

Liquid, you say that the game is masterfully done in all respects, but how?  Every one of the aspects that I listed about Dead Space are something that, to me, it felt like Dead Space excelled above RE5 in that respect.  I still don't even feel like the graphics in RE5 are that impressive when compared to Dead Space.  At the same time, they are a bit different, aren't they?  Extreme darkness (Dead Space) compared to extreme contrast and brightness (Resident Evil 5).  I will say that I give it to RE5 for having a set by going against the norm of the survival-horror standard.  Nonetheless, maybe my problem comes from the fact that...well...you are in a village, and it never feels like the place was populated or inhabited.  It just feels like...well...a level.

I mean, I'm not going to say "hey, fuck you if you like RE5 more than Dead Space".  By all means, if people are enjoying RE5, then fucking awesome!  I'm glad everyone is enjoying a game.  I'm seriously just looking for people to explain why they like the game, whether they were spoiled by Dead Space, and mostly...for all the people who don't like RE5 to say what their honest problems are with the game.  A lot of hate I've seen for RE5 seems to be unfounded beyond anything other than "sweet, people are hating on RE5, so I have another chance to be negative".  I'm looking for honest and real opinions with an explanation.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jakob187
    BiggerBomb said:
    ""Sci-fi nightmare"Was that a description or a plot spoiler?"
    LOL  By no means is that a plot spoiler...unless that's just another explanation for the ending of the game.  The ending was definitely one of those ones that made me ask a ton of questions (just look at the Dead Space forums!!!).
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BiggerBomb

/wipes sweat from brow

Ah, good!

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    BiggerBomb said:
    "/wipes sweat from browAh, good!"
    SPOILER ALERT THAT LAST BOSS FIGHT IS AGAINST A BOSS ! 
    ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComicCrazy

I havnt actually played the official game of dead space i have played the demo and i got to say the graphics are good and the maeplay is good but it is utterly gory in a bad way.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jakob187
    ComicCrazy said:
    "I havnt actually played the official game of dead space i have played the demo and i got to say the graphics are good and the maeplay is good but it is utterly gory in a bad way."
    There is a bad way to be gory?!  I must've missed that memo.  Dead Space is just the right amount of blood.
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BiggerBomb

o zombihuntr1!

u n ur shuninagins

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    BiggerBomb said:
    "o zombihuntr1!u n ur shuninagins"
    l33t speak !!!! LOL LOL LOL !!!~!~!!!! 
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BiggerBomb

jakob, if anything, you have sold me on the Dead Space demo; something I had written off. I'll get back to you, after I've played it, and tell you what I think.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jakob187
    BiggerBomb said:
    "jakob, if anything, you have sold me on the Dead Space demo; something I had written off. I'll get back to you, after I've played it, and tell you what I think."
    I can tell you that the demo won't do it justice.  It seriously can't.  There's so much to the game.  It's like the saying goes:  so much can be said with so little.  Dead Space is very minimalist in its approach to so much, and yet...it's exactly what needs to be done.
    ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#18  Edited By ZombiePie

Dead Space's controls and atmosphere + Resident Evil's setting and characters= A truely amazing evolution in the Resident Evil series 

Wolswor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Wolswor

The reason that Dead Space had such a scary atmosphere is because they could create whatever the hell they wanted in terms of enemy shape/attitude/abilities and they could construct the ship however they felt like.  RE5 is a tad bit more restricted in that regard, there's only so much brainless zombies can do without people crying that it doesn't feel like the same Resident Evil that they know and love.  Yes, I am aware that RE5 does have crazy sci-fi levels even though it is set in Africa, but that is only for one chapter, the other 4 fit Africa's theme pretty well.

I agree with Handsome Dead in that the combat in Dead Space did become tedious after awhile,  I loved it when it first started but after awhile it was just "oh another enemy....leg, arm...done."(yes, I beat the game on the hardest dificulty)  In terms of dificulty RE 5 dropped the ball big time here with the addition of one thing; infinite ammo.  You might want to tell me "oh, but you can turn it off"  but 99% of the people you meet will say "dude, I need some achievments, lets just blow through here."

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

I was definitely spoiled by Dead Space. No doubt in my mind. Just being in the ship at the beginning I felt utterly claustrophobic and the sounds that were coming from every direction had me spinning to look behind me every second (especially in the zero G rooms). It was never the big BOO! moments that got to me. In fact, those weren't scary at all. It was really what I didn't see that scared me the most.

And I thought that the strategic dismemberment felt relatively fresh throughout the first and second playthroughs. Most enemies had at least different benefits to dismembering different body parts and you could always just toss out a stasis field and have a good time tearing the alien apart. Either way, RE5 just felt meh to me.

KingOfIceland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By KingOfIceland

And one of the things you mentioned about Dead Space that I find sooo is much better done there than in RE5 is enemy behavior. The monsters in Dead space behaved like psychotic, bloodthirsty beasts that are hellbent on tearing you to shreds, and they had very distinct, but natural behavior. The dudes with the 2 bladehands would normally charge straight at you and cut you up real rough, while the littte wallcrawling tentacle dudes woul keep their distance and rarely attack you at close range. And what they do just makes sense.

Meanwhile, from what I've seen/played in RE5, the dudes there feel like they're beeing controled by a program that randomly pulls out behavior ordes for no good reason. And while you can see that they were trying to make the enemies less predictable but it just doesn't work right, and in the worst cases like it's compensating for all the control limtis the game has. I ran into 3-4  enemies that used the same patter: He'll lumber into view, then sprint towards you, then suddenly slow down, start walkin back, stop and then ready his weapon like he's gonna throw it.
    It's superweird and there doesn't seem to be any logic behind it. Maybe it get's better later on (hopefully) but it just feels really jarring to see how they act compared to the dude's in Dead Space.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I (regretfully) never played Dead Space. I'm waiting for a major price drop on that one. I did however finish RE5's campaign yesterday and thought it was everything one would expect out of a sequel to RE4. Hell, my biggest complaint about the game was the fact that it wasn't scary in any way. RE4 was far from terrifying, but it had it's moments (I remember when I first encountered a regenerator...). Perhaps time has moved on from RE4, but I still love that formula and gameplay.

raidingkvatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By raidingkvatch

Dude I totally agree, I was never really into the 3rd person survival horror thing, so it took me a lot of persuading to finally buy Dead Space. After having heard my friends talk about the Resi series for ages, but having never polayed one I was psyched when the demo game out on Live, but having played it, it just does not compare to Dead Space

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Arkthemaniac

My name is Ark and I'm an alcoholic sex offend . . .

o wait . . . no, nevermind. Heven't playedf Dead Space yet.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Meowayne

If Dead Space squints very hard and looks veeery carefully, it can see Silent Hill 2 in the distance, carrying the "bar" of the survival horror genre.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By TheHBK

The thing is that Dead Space is what peiople think or what Resident evil to be now a days.  But Resident Evil isnt a survival horror game anymore.  I think it stopped being that when code Veronica came out, cuz that game wasn't scary or tried to be, it was a survival action game with zombies.  And RE4 and Re5 now place you in the roles of essential super cops that are not just trying to survive, they are trying to rescue someone or take down a corporation, no longer just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time which is what you need for survival horror.  Re5 is now more similar to Gears in terms of scope and what its trying to do.  Gears, you are a soldier trying to fight your way through evil creatures and make it out alive while kicking ass.  The same thing with Re5, you are this super international cop that is trying to investigate the doings of an evil corporation and just kicking ass on the way.  Also, the fact that you have seen this ugly ass monsters and stuff before, and in broad day light no less, it doesn't help.  Re5 is not what RE used to be, and thats why this game sucks, because it is not good at what it does.  Gears does it better, way better.  Dead Space is essentially what Re would be had they kept the horror theme, now its just sci fi where they are not really zombies, just people infected, like in any movie about a disease spreading.  Also, the controls suck.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jakob187

Meowayne, I'm not saying that Dead Space is trumping Silent Hill 2, as that is still one of the best s/h games out there!  That story and that atmosphere are amazing.

However, as you say that Dead Space sees Silent Hill 2 far in the distance...Resident Evil 5 sees the genre far away in the distance behind Dead Space to me.  Resident Evil 5 had no scares, no shocks, and even the moments where things are "intense" are simply intense because the chainsaw guy only has one speed:  run like a madman.

That really IS my problem with RE5:  it's not tense enough...nor is it exciting enough.  It doesn't get my blood pumping, I never feel like "oh yeah, this is a hairy situation".  Dead Space, there were plenty of times that I felt like that.

Again, the main point of what I'm saying is that Dead Space just spoiled me because, as I see it, all of the elements in it are done in such a way that absolutely trump everything RE5 tries to do.  It's not necessarily that RE5 is archaic - I understand that it is confined to certain parameters as far as what can and cannot be done based on continuity of the franchise.  However, is it too much to ask for some smarter AI, some more gore, enemies that don't slug around like idiots...I mean, for fuck's sake, man...you're talking about a game based around a virus, right?  Well, why the hell can't they move faster than that?  You would THINK that after five games and ten years, the "zombies" would be a bit more intelligent, a bit more bloodthirsty, and a bit more agile!!!  I'm cool with the old school slow-zombies (hell, my collection of zombie flicks should show that tenfold)...but it's just annoying to see a game with slow-zombies when it feels like it needs something more threatening and faster.

I haven't gotten in the Mercs mode, which I'm hoping will be my saving grace...but I thought it was merely a decent replay value add-on in RE4 in the first place.  =  /
    prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By prinny_god

you do know those are two wildly different games
    its not a big deal so get over it you big baby

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The thing that flummoxes me most about this post, Jakob, is the revelation that your name is really Josh.  Not Jakob. 

You cannot believe how crushed my world is now.  Haha.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By Shadow

My name isn't Peter, and I haven't been spoiled by Dead Space

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By RHCPfan24

Oh, so your name is Josh? I knew it wasn't Jakob, but I never knew exactly what is was. Anyway, I sort of agree with you that Dead Space plays better, but I am getting at home with RE5 as well. I would keep holding down LB to run and my knife would pop out and I would be really confused. Still, I am getting the hang of it and appreciating for what it is: an unoriginal, but very entertaining successor to RE4 that isn't as spectacular as it, but still good in its own ways.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.