RE5 Demo Available World Wide NOW!

Avatar image for smallville123
#1 Posted by Smallville123 (463 posts) -

Download it now!

Avatar image for liquidprince
#2 Posted by LiquidPrince (16884 posts) -

Yes ma'am/sir!

Avatar image for zebadee
#3 Posted by Zebadee (507 posts) -

Nice I might give it ago! Thanks for the update!

Avatar image for ryu
#4 Posted by Ryu (394 posts) -

I think everyone with XBL should know that by now, but thanks anyway ;)

Avatar image for liquidprince
#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (16884 posts) -
Ryu said:
"I think everyone with XBL should know that by now, but thanks anyway ;)"
It's up for the PS3...

Avatar image for shadows_kill
#6 Posted by shadows_kill (3094 posts) -

yeah im downloading now.... still meh about the game i hated re4 so im not expecting much from it but if it sucks ill get skate 2 if not its hard decision time..

Avatar image for staticfalconar
#7 Posted by StaticFalconar (4918 posts) -

I thought you've been able to download that for a while now even on PSN.

Avatar image for pufferfiz
#8 Posted by PufferFiz (1496 posts) -

one step ahead of you!

hurry up download!

Avatar image for shadows_kill
#9 Posted by shadows_kill (3094 posts) -
StaticFalconar said:
"I thought you've been able to download that for a while now even on PSN."
i think in japan but its in japanesse..
Avatar image for liquidprince
#10 Posted by LiquidPrince (16884 posts) -
shadows_kill said:
"StaticFalconar said:
"I thought you've been able to download that for a while now even on PSN."
i think in japan but its in japanesse.."
Well, how was it?

Avatar image for rivalbro
#11 Posted by rivalbro (98 posts) -

I didn't know that, THANK YOU! Will download ASAP

Avatar image for psmgamer
#12 Posted by psmgamer (114 posts) -

I was unimpressed with the demo until I read reviews about RE5 which says its good according to OPM but I think that they are a bit biased toward PS3 games.

Avatar image for icemael
#13 Posted by Icemael (6861 posts) -
psmgamer said:
"I was unimpressed with the demo until I read reviews about RE5 which says its good according to OPM but I think that they are a bit biased toward PS3 games."
But RE5 isn't a PS3 exclusive, and OXM also gave it a good score.
Avatar image for smallville123
#14 Posted by Smallville123 (463 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"Yes ma'am/sir!"
Prince i'm a dude!
Avatar image for sumox
#15 Posted by SumoX (38 posts) -

I'm kind of mixed about it- it's ok, and it's a lot of fun in co-op, but I still think the aiming isn't as tight/good as it should be. There's something that just doesn't seem right.

By the way, is that guy with the chainsaw at the end even possible to kill? My friend and I loaded a very number of shots to no avail.

Avatar image for tekmojo
#16 Posted by tekmojo (2362 posts) -

Already played it on 360. Why torture my PS3?

Avatar image for tekmojo
#17 Posted by tekmojo (2362 posts) -
shadows_kill said:
"yeah im downloading now.... still meh about the game i hated re4 so im not expecting much from it but if it sucks ill get skate 2 if not its hard decision time.."
I recommend Skate 2. I'm gettin it after I pick up Killzone 2.
Avatar image for rip_icewood
#18 Posted by RIP_Icewood (107 posts) -

I enjoyed the demo. It had slightly different controls than RE4 and that threw me off for a second since I mastered and memorized the RE4 controls. I only played it once but Im sure after a few more minutes of play it'll all set back in. It might be because I sucked it up on the controls but the games difficulty was turned up a notch from RE4 for sure.

Avatar image for smallville123
#19 Posted by Smallville123 (463 posts) -

Ya i agree.  The demo was not that great.  The scary atmosphere was gone.

Avatar image for liquidprince
#20 Posted by LiquidPrince (16884 posts) -
Smallville123 said:
"Ya i agree.  The demo was not that great.  The scary atmosphere was gone."
It wasn't scary, but it was still tense.

Avatar image for smallville123
#21 Posted by Smallville123 (463 posts) -

Yes but im still not sold on it yet.

Avatar image for ogcartman
#22 Posted by OGCartman (4330 posts) -

Sweet!
Cant wait to give it a shot

Avatar image for liquidprince
#23 Posted by LiquidPrince (16884 posts) -
Smallville123 said:
"Yes but im still not sold on it yet."
Did you play co-op? That's what sold me on the game. Was so fun!

Avatar image for smallville123
#24 Posted by Smallville123 (463 posts) -

I didnt get to try the co op yet.  The single player kinda sucked cause if she dies you have to replay it

Avatar image for chililili
#25 Posted by chililili (1432 posts) -
Smallville123 said:
"I didnt get to try the co op yet.  The single player kinda sucked cause if she dies you have to replay it"
How the hell could you get Sheva to die, she was pretty damn resistant even with no weapons
Avatar image for matssundin
#26 Posted by MatsSundin (108 posts) -
chililili said:
"Smallville123 said:
"I didnt get to try the co op yet.  The single player kinda sucked cause if she dies you have to replay it"
How the hell could you get Sheva to die, she was pretty damn resistant even with no weapons"
She dies easily if your not watching out for her especially when the big axe dude starts swinging around like crazy
Avatar image for sumox
#27 Edited by SumoX (38 posts) -

Yeah- Sheva's died on me a few times, but shes fairly capable. It seems to help if you either keep an eye on her or keep moving (and call her to come with you), she's not a problem. While I'm not totally impressed with her AI, it wasn't a total trainwreck, which it easily could've been.

Avatar image for pause
#28 Posted by pause422 (6331 posts) -

Yeah nothing sold me on this game at all. I'm gonna give it a rent, maybe, but just that for a single co-op playthrough then I'd be done with it.

Avatar image for michaelbach
#29 Posted by MichaelBach (968 posts) -

Very disapointed in the demo.. I really thought this game would great.

Avatar image for nukegoboom
#30 Posted by NukeGoBoom (518 posts) -

I played it over and over again 4 times.One Single,Twice random multi and once with a friend who just made a PSN.
1st game that is unplayable without a mic.I had to phone my friend to ask to go down and cover me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.