The War on Horror.

Avatar image for yummylee
#1 Edited by Yummylee (24646 posts) -

  

  

The latest, and definitely one of the most creative, Resident Evil trailers I've seen in a while. Nothing new introduced, though it has to be admired for its styling's of a faux News Broadcast, and it's got a pretty hilarious ending at that.
Avatar image for 1337w422102
#2 Posted by 1337W422102 (1204 posts) -

The Resident Evil franchise has been waging a "war on horror" for years.

Avatar image for woodenplatypus
#3 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1389 posts) -

 

Is it bad I grinned when the presenter on the left was killed?

I love this trailer :D

Avatar image for getz
#4 Posted by Getz (3764 posts) -
@1337W422102 said:
" The Resident Evil franchise has been waging a "war on horror" for years. "
zing! I was totally expecting for this topic to be about how Mercenaries 3D was waging a war on horror games by being shitty or something.
Avatar image for 1337w422102
#5 Posted by 1337W422102 (1204 posts) -
@Getz said:
" @1337W422102 said:
" The Resident Evil franchise has been waging a "war on horror" for years. "
zing! I was totally expecting for this topic to be about how Mercenaries 3D was waging a war on horror games by being shitty or something. "
I'm a fountain of originality.  Try the veal.
Avatar image for beachthunder
#6 Posted by BeachThunder (14709 posts) -

Ha, that was actually pretty good :3

Avatar image for getz
#7 Posted by Getz (3764 posts) -
@1337W422102 said:
" @Getz said:
" @1337W422102 said:
" The Resident Evil franchise has been waging a "war on horror" for years. "
zing! I was totally expecting for this topic to be about how Mercenaries 3D was waging a war on horror games by being shitty or something. "
I'm a fountain of originality.  Try the veal. "
You had me at "I'm a fountain"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.