Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Question about Experience for R2

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By SpinCookie

I was playing last night for the first time online, and I was doing pretty well actually.  But when the match was over my experience just said 0, along with everyone on my team.  Is this because my team lost?

I also went to view my stats and it said that game counted as an unranked match.  Is there any way to make sure I only play in ranked matches?  I did really well last night and I wish that experience counted.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb
    SpinCookie said:
    "I was playing last night for the first time online, and I was doing pretty well actually.  But when the match was over my experience just said 0, along with everyone on my team.  Is this because my team lost?

I also went to view my stats and it said that game counted as an unranked match.  Is there any way to make sure I only play in ranked matches?  I did really well last night and I wish that experience counted."
    When you join a match hit the "Play" button, not "Find Game". Play means ranked, Find Game means unranked.

I wish they would have clarified that.
    kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kilzombie
    get2sammyb said:
    I wish they would have clarified that."
    When you go into "find match" you'll find a note at the bottom of the screen that tells you about it. But yeah it is easy to miss.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.