Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Stats Bug?

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Demilich

Just played for a few hours. Hundreds of kills in Competitive. Quit from the menu. Nothing saved. No XP, no kills, no rewards. Still at level 1. Is this game meant to piss me the fuck off? I don't see any point in keeping the game in this state.

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By PufferFiz

some times it has given me wrong stats, then i went back and played a game and it corrected itself. maybe just come back later?

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Demilich

Well, turns out I'm an idiot. Or the game is an idiot?

Seems 'Play' means 'Ranked Match', and 'Find Game' means 'Unranked Match'. Though I did unlock some new equipment which doesn't show in my equipment page. Maybe that takes a while...

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By get2sammyb
    Demilich said:
    "Well, turns out I'm an idiot. Or the game is an idiot?

Seems 'Play' means 'Ranked Match', and 'Find Game' means 'Unranked Match'. Though I did unlock some new equipment which doesn't show in my equipment page. Maybe that takes a while..."
    I was about to tell you that but seems you figured it out for yourself. I had the same problem in the beta to be fair.

Simple patch could fix this issue by giving users clarification but yes... Game running perfectly smoothly otherwise? UK gets it tomorrow and I know from what I played of the beta it's SUPER fun.
    zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By zitosilva

ah, that explains why in the beta I had zero stats in everything.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By get2sammyb
    zitosilva said:
    "ah, that explains why in the beta I had zero stats in everything."
    Honestly people kept asking this question on the forums - I'm surprised they didn't clarify this in the final build. At the end of the day it is just a case of changing/adding some text.
    PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By PufferFiz

ah so that is what you meant. yea i did that for a while but i figured it out.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Demilich
    get2sammyb said:
    "Game running perfectly smoothly otherwise? UK gets it tomorrow and I know from what I played of the beta it's SUPER fun."
    It runs great, and this is Australia. Known for getting shitty servers and poor internet connections. There's basically no lag in the 60 player games.
    elbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By elbow

Really so finding a game will leave you without experience and upgrades? That sucks...

Meh, I have it the other way around, for some odd reason I have an additional 400k displayed on my Coop experience when viewing my comminuty profile, but that doesn't translate to in game ranking.

Shortyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Shortyz

Thanks sooooooooo much coz i had the same problem

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Demilich

After playing a bunch of ranked games, it still confuses the shit out of me. My level is 5 or 6, but my rank is only 2? There is no mention of my level anywhere on my stats page, or the conversion from levels to ranks. Though I still have all the unlockables I'm meant to have? They really could have simplified this a lot more...

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By coakroach

All good for me.
    Although my stats are downright terrible.
    So win some lose some

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By get2sammyb
    Demilich said:
    "After playing a bunch of ranked games, it still confuses the shit out of me. My level is 5 or 6, but my rank is only 2? There is no mention of my level anywhere on my stats page, or the conversion from levels to ranks. Though I still have all the unlockables I'm meant to have? They really could have simplified this a lot more..."
    It's simple really. Your rank is determined by the cumulative amount of XP you've collected in all modes; your level is determined by the cumulative XP you've collected in a particular mode (campaign, competitive, Special Ops, Medic or Soldier).

You can see it all broken down on the Profile page.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.