Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ridge Racer

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 17, 2011

Ridge Racer is once again a launch title in this PlayStation Vita iteration of the arcade drift racing series.

UK Cartridge / PSN version content on purchase?

aseddon130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aseddon130

So, i'm eyeing up this game for purchase on either PSN or go buying it from the store, and while i know the Japanese version was very light on content i could have sworn that somewhere i read that the UK / European version that came out a few weeks ago gets a DLC code for a little bit more content than what was found in the JAP version. (Not to be confused with the announcement that the US version is getting a gold pass ... or maybe it's the same thing that you get)

Now i'm wondering has anybody from the UK or EUR actually bought this game at all off either PSN or the Cart version and if so, what content did you get in it? Also ... is it worth the £16.99 for the PSN version / £17.99 for the Cart version?

zaphoduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By zaphoduk

I bought the UK cart and it came with 3 courses, and i think 5 cars. It also came with a code for the Gold Pass (which costs about £5.49 on PSN) and a discount voucher for Katamari (£7 off i think). The Gold pass so far has given 2 extra cars and 1 extra course, and about 40 music tracks, that all need to be downloaded onto a memory card. I think in total, there will be a 3rd car and a 2nd course entitlement with the gold pass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.