Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rise of the Triad

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 31, 2013

Insane weapons, crazy power-ups, and ludicrous gibs return in this modern reboot of the 1994 over-the-top arcade-style first-person shooter of the same name.

Review Feedback

Atary77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Hey folks, posted my first review on here and was wondering if I could get some constructive criticism on what I could improve in the hopes of being a better writer. So no BS comments simply saying that this sucks or anything. Be CONSTRUCTIVE!

http://www.giantbomb.com/rise-of-the-triad/3030-39195/user-reviews/2200-26374

Thanks!

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Did you ask your 10 year old nephew why there was so much useless military jargon in the shooters he plays? Bravo six actual five by five FUBAR Demo fucking Dick.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.