After leaving his position at Infinity Ward in March 2012, Bowling founded his own studio, Robotoki where he wants to nurture young talent who are supposed to be free to realize their creative vision.
Robert Bowling's External Links
- Mr. Bowling has a daughter named Coraline.
- Mr. Bowling has a reserved parking spot at Infinity Ward, complete with a sign on the wall.
- Mr. Bowling wrote a children's book.
- The MW3 credits show a baby named Penelope Bowling, which presumably is his second daughter.
- Robert Bowling is sometimes referred to as Stealth Clown because he during a MW2 interview uttered the words "I'm a Stealth Clown" in relation to his cover behind a clown from which he shot many unsuspecting men.
- His tag fourzerotwo was his roster number when he served in the United States Army.
- According to his twitter, he has good relations to Vince Zampella, who used to work with him at Infinity Ward.
- Robert Bowling has a charming lisp.