Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

What do you need to include "Hi Hat" pedal

drok17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By drok17

In the options you can enable the hi hat pedal and I was wondering if anyone knew what you needed exactly for that. Does it matter kind of kit you have? (Ion Drum Rocker, Rock Band 2 kit, etc.)

Scapegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Scapegoat

It enables the use of a second pedal plugged into the extra port on the RB2, Beatles RB and RB3 drums. 

Without the hi-hat pedal on it defaults to a second bass pedal (though double bass pedals is not charted). 

The hi-hat only applies to the freestyle drum fill sections (which you can turn off).

drok17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By drok17

Thanks man!

solorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By solorex

What if you have the Ion Drum Rocker kit?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @SoloReX said:

" What if you have the Ion Drum Rocker kit? "

There's no extra input on the ION kit. You'd have to get a splitter or something to use two pedals, but that option I'd imagine still wouldn't work as a hi-hat since it still would use the bass port. Although as I pointed out in another thread, I was forced to turn on the hi-hat pedal option when I'm using my rock pedal. Don't know why exactly, but it wasn't working until I did that.
    solorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By solorex

Hm, interesting. I found this on Ion's site, wonder how it works: http://www.ionaudio.com/ied27. The "brain" seems to be the standard Drum Rocker brain, so I guess there must be some sort of special splitter included?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.