Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 4

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 06, 2015

An installment of the band-focused rhythm game for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Focusing on the core vocals, drums, guitar, and bass instruments, Rock Band 4 offers a new set of on-disc songs while supporting players' existing DLC libraries.

Rock Band 4 DLC Questions

mysour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Does anybody know how the DLC will generally work? Am I going to be buying songs at $2-4 a pop? Will I be able to buy packs of songs for less? If I want the songs from Green Day Rock Band, should I just buy an old copy, tie them to my Xbox-360, and then have them in RB4?

fulcilivez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By fulcilivez

http://m.ign.com/wikis/rock-band-4

Kingpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Kingpk

A lot of the old DLC is on the XBone store now and it seems they will keep the same DLC model which was individual songs and themed packs.

As for importing, those were separate downloads so I assume if you already paid once you just have to d/l it again.

Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Shaunage

The Green Day export doesn't work anymore. I know that at least that game and Lego Rock Band had their codes expire after a few years. No idea if any of the other games still export.

Of course if you exported back then, those should still work.

Avatar image for killroycantkill
    killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

I have a question about the DLC. I'm downloading it on PS4 but when I sort by price on the store on my PS4, on the app, or even on the website it doesn't put all the songs labeled as free in order. If a song was 1.99 when I bought it, the song I own will be somewhere hidden with all the rest of the 1.99 songs.

Does anyone know an easier way to download the stuff I own or will I be using a couple days to sort through 1750+ pieces of stuff on the store just to find my 100+ songs?

ht101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By ht101

Since I've not seen this anywhere on the various sites I go to, you can now get Rock Band Blitz in RB4.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.