Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is a prequel to Sacred, taking place 2,000 years before the events in the first game. It has a new graphics engine, which is able to render in 3D but keeps the original game's isometric perspective.

Found my WoW killer.

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By sins_of_mosin

If you need a game to take the place of WoW then this could be it.  Its very deep, very big, and massive replay value. 

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

There are plenty of WoW killers out there (in terms of games more fun and immersing than WoW).

Sacred 2 is not one of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

This game has hilariously bad voice work, and I mean really bad.

VicRattlehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By VicRattlehead

ive wanted to buy this for a long ass time, primarily because of the blind guardian link. To bad it was removed from the euro steam

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Renahzor
    @sins_of_mosin

I did a review of this back when it came out.  It's a great game and very fun with 2 players.  It is also extremely grindy once you crest lvl 100, and experience bonus becomes the end-all stat.   

The skill system is unnecessarily complex as well.  read up on some character builds before you get too far especially on the console version.  lack of any form of respeccing etc is a real bummer in this type of game.  
    daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By daiphyer

I've been playing it for some time now, too. And it is very, very deep. And I love it.

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sins_of_mosin

What deep rpg don't become a grind?  Yeah, the skill system and the runes really make it a hard thing to master unless you got a huge spreadsheet crunching numbers.  I'm half way thru the silver difficulty and I got a lot of points I've not spent yet.  I really don't see the need to get all spreadsheet unless you plan on maxing out on the hardest difficulty. 

Yeah, voices are bad but funny bad.  Some of the recent games I've played have had really really bad voice work. 

The only thing that has me sad since my first posting is that there don't seem to be a lot of good stuff to buy from vendors.  I would like to spend my money on something.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
    deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll wait for Diablo III or Torchlight 2.

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sins_of_mosin

I finished the game last night with over 30 hours played, 200+ side quests done, 38% of the map explorered, and level 50.  I don't think the ending fits the grand scope of the game but its not really a story driven game.  I only ran into one annoying bug but a quick recasting of a buff solved that issue.  I still very much want to try a caster toon but I will be taking a little break from the game as I don't want to get burnt out right away.
    wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Well this is cool. All I have ever heard was that the game sucks, but I have always been interested since it seems like my kind of game.

@sins_of_mosin said:

I finished the game last night with over 30 hours played, 200+ side quests done, 38% of the map explorered, and level 50.

This just sounds like sex to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.