Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Am I really that close to the end?

TEHMAXXORZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TEHMAXXORZ

So far I've had a blast of a time with Saints Row 3, and the STAG have only just been introduced into Steelport for me. After spending about half an hour in a STAG tank, I checked the stats. 31/47 missions. Is the game really that short? I've played for 8 hours so far, and its been a blast, but, like all good things, I don't want it to end so quickly. So am I close to the end of the game?

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Barrock

The missions you have remaining are quite... beefy. The beginning flies by though.

bcjohnnie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By bcjohnnie

@TEHMAXXORZ: Honestly, if you just play through the story missions it's not a very long game. Previous Saints Row games were mostly long because they forced you to do side activities before progressing the story stuff, but if you want you can just blow through all the main missions in a few hours.

I've been done with the main game for a while, but I'm still having a lot of fun wrapping up the side stuff and getting all of the achievements, but 8-12 hours seems like about the length of the main story.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Canteu

I'm playing through this game with a friend, and we did all the side stuff first. After 18 hours we were at 70%.

It seems if you only do the main story it's going to be a 10 hour game. My suggestion, do the side stuff cos it's hella fun.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By FancySoapsMan

do all the city takeover activities/challenges/assassinations etc.

that's like 1/2 the game's content

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By lusence

@FancySoapsMan: i think its so short because they give you some pretty big gameplay options, so 2 gameplays minimum to see all the diff paths etc. plus they didnt make you do the side missions to earn respect for later missions like they did in the 2nd one...

IkariNoTekken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By IkariNoTekken

42 hours and counting. I have 9 story missions; 6 side activities, 2 gang operations, 13 challenges and a bunch of vehicle thefts and assassinations left.

Been having a blast in coop just in the world, outside of missions and activities.

Got plenty more fun ahead of me as I'm going for 100% completion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.