Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadows of the Damned

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 21, 2011

As demon hunter Garcia "F**king" Hotspur, players must venture into Hell itself in order to rescue Paula, Garcia's innocent girlfriend, from the sadistic torments of Fleming, the Lord of Demons.

What do you think a sequel would be like?

AndroMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AndroMind

Ever since I finished Shadows of the damned, it became officially my favorite game. It really did fulfill all I'd like; well balanced horror/action, humor, simple story with very interesting turns... Even the romance was well done, and I particularly hate the romances in most games.

Besides, SoTD (<---Take the "o" out and have a laugh) really seems to me like the sort of game that could pull off a bunch of sequels, maybe the "generation" kind; with different characters, similar concept but different backstories and scenarios... So I really hope they consider that!

What do you think a sequel should be like? As I already made clear, I'd like different characters. Possibly a child that Paula and Garcia had, sounds cliche, but isn't the entire game a cliche made amazing? A kid with a rebelious attitude but no actual skill and barely any strenght, just thrown in there to get fucked over and find things out on his own... With Johnson. I mean, come on, we need Johnson.

I was so inspired by the idea that I actually decided to create a fanfiction (besides, the fact that there were no SoTD fics in that site made me even more eager to be the first) Check it if you feel like it. You're probably just as suspicious of fanfictions as I am, but i promise that I did my best to make it interesting: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8390150/1/Shadows_of_the_Damned_UNDERESTIMATE_ACT_11

So anyway, how would the "perfect" sequel be like for you? Please share!

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By laserbolts

I really enjoys SOTD so I would pretty much want more of that. If they could not have a taste my big boner section and get rid of those dumb being chased sequences I would be happy.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Karl_Boss

I found the combat to be kind of stale so hopefully they would improve the combat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Co-op and boulder punching.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By falserelic

I just felt like the game needed more content, and unlockables so it can give people a reason to replay the game.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Phatmac

I doubt Suda would ever go back to a previous work(other than NMH). I don't think Shadows needs a sequel. I'd rather see them do something new instead.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.