Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shigeru Miyamoto

Person » credited in 227 games

Shigeru Miyamoto is best known as the creator of many of Nintendo's most beloved characters and franchises including Mario, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, Pikmin, F-Zero, Wave Race, and Nintendogs. He was also the chief designer of Nintendo's Touch! Generation console series, which includes the Nintendo DS, Wii, and 3DS.

Nintendo Grooming Miyamoto's Potential Sucessor

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

apol:title typo

No Caption Provided
    During a Q&A session, Nintendo's Satoru Iwata was asked whether Nintendo were grooming new talent as potential successors to Shigeru Miyamoto.
    Certainly, when it comes to identifying and verbalizing some of the important major findings, few people can easily succeed him. For example, few people other than Shigeru Miyamoto can declare that weighing yourself everyday must be fun for everyone. However, the fact that Nintendo software is always full of unique and fun ideas attest to the fact that there are many good game creators at Nintendo. Together with Shigeru Miyamoto, all of them have been making what are called Nintendo software. So, I have never thought that we have not fostered game creators at the company.
    - Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata

Thanks to siliconera

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dalai

Nintendo's clone army of Miyamotos should be nearly complete with all the printing of money and all.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Scooper

I hate the Willy Wonka remake, I thought it was bollocks.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

There can only be one, so I think many will take on the challenge.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Nasar7
    Scooper said:
    I hate the Willy Wonka remake, I thought it was bollocks.
    Amen, brother.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.