Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Anyone have a save game?

Taler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Taler

Anyone have a save game for up to about where the Endurance Run is right now? EP: 65?

About to save Rise, or after saving Rise, or anything close to that. After saving Kanji is OK too. In fact pre Kanji save is good too, but not too far before...

Would be appreciated!

8xBiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By 8xBiT

Yeah,just at Rise havent even started. How to I put saves on pc is it as easy as just put it on flash drive and then on pc. If i t is I will totally do it.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    GameFAQ's has a selection of save files for it. I dunno if any are around where you want.
    Taler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Taler

I think so. :) Please go ahead, I would definitely appreciate it a lot!

@MattyFTM unfortunately those are all end-game or near end game.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By subject2change

I may have one as well doubt it however as I blew through most of my old saves originally then decided to create a back log of them with multiple virtual memory cards in my PS3.

But then again my characters name is Ezekial Jesus...lol.

Taler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Taler

I'm going to look into hacking. :D

http://www.google.com/search?q=ps2+save+game+hack&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I just need a save to try it with. Thanks guys :D.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By subject2change

Is there a reason why? The game is easy as it is lol.

RLLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RLLink

True, it is pretty easy. I'll try getting my new game + up if you want, but I'll have to keep up with them first because I just saved Yukiko on it. Although, that also wouldn't be a good idea... Being able to summon up old Personas on New Game + makes it easy enough as it is(I OHKO'd Yukiko's shadow with Scathach(sp?)).

Taler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Taler

@Subject2Change the situation with me is, I played about up to where the ER was... And then lost my save. Yeah. Since I watched ER AND played it I just wasn't looking forward to respending so many hours again playing through the first parts of the game.

@RLLink game + is fine with me as long as the story is the same. Which I think it is right? I actually prefer Easy mode as I don't really like fighting hehe. I died wayyy too many times in my normal play through. I was pretty stupid, I figured that after watching ER I would have more 'experience' and do better than Vinny and Jeff. But I regret that decision terribly. :D

If you could upload after after catching up to ER, I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :D

Taler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Taler
    8xBiT sent me his save, but he's PAL while my game is NTSC. *sad *sad. Thanks 8xBiT but does anyone have a NTSC save?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.