Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Persona 4 box art

8xBiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By 8xBiT

In keeping with the ongoing and awesome endurance run, and the fact that I had a graphics design project, I decided to make a Persona 4 box art, it had to be a sequel to an existing game or dvd so I had to make a new logo and I decided to go with Persona 4:FES since there hasn't been one yet.
    I am posting this here because I could do with some feedback, I tried www.vgboxart.com but they havent yet replied and they are extremely critical.
    Here it is:

No Caption Provided

*EDIT* Uploaded the wrong version, updated
    StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

The arm that goes over the TV looks weird, as if it's just there and not actually resting on the TV. Also, the hand on that arm looks really blurry too (like you feathered it when you were cutting it out or something). Other than that, it's not too bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
    deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Doesn't really look that appealing imo.

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ChrisTaran

I kinda like it. Colors all work well together. And it of course looks consistent with the style of P4.

Curufinwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Curufinwe

I quite like it, but I think it would be better if Souji's arm was partially inside the TV.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like it, in fact it's better then the original, cause the real art is kind of a clusterfuck of colors and characters,

Only thing is the arm, but that's minor. 
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By JJWeatherman
    Curufinwe said:
    I quite like it, but I think it would be better if Souji's arm was partially inside the TV. [more]
    Yeah, maybe just his fingertips would be poking in the t.v. or something. I think that would be cool and give people a hint of what the game is about.
    slayerofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By slayerofheroes

Looks good but yea I would have to agree that the arm over the tv is the only problem. It looks prosthetic if anything.

alsnuts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By alsnuts2

The colors pop, but its a rare combination of busy and distracting and yet, empty.  Its a really good fan art but I dont think it works as box art.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By toowalrus

You know, I don't think *Your Name Here* is actually the main selling point of the game. He's not really that appealing up close, really. I would have put multiple characters on the box, like Teddie or Chie.

Jeremy_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Jeremy_x

I like the colors a lot, but i think the background is kinda empty, maybe enlarge the title a bit or put something like Izanagi behind MC.

zagzagovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By zagzagovich

YOU DO NOT STRETCH CIRCULAR OBJECTS EVER! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?

Anyway. Besides infuriating oval switches on the TV and maybe a bit fat scanlines it's fine. Logos kind of stand out more than they should but it's not your fault. Really love the background to.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By lord_canti

i think it looks pritty good i like how the noise  of colour is there in the background and the main character is layered over it to make him stand out looking good

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    the_chojin99 said:
    i think it looks pritty good i like how the noise  of colour is there in the background and the ... [more]
    I like the concept of it but in its current state, the viewer can't easily make out what exactly is going on in the background since it's way too blurred out.  Maybe make it a little foggy instead of blurry and flashy and it would be better.
    8xBiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By 8xBiT

Loving these comments, I was really stuck becuase I knew somethings looked wrong but I didn't really have any ideas on how to fix them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.