Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 24, 2001

James Sunderland tries to locate his wife in the eponymous town of Silent Hill in the first sequel to the 1999 PlayStation horror game. It is the first installment of the Silent Hill series on the PlayStation 2.

The Silent Hill 2 Forum

DECA555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DECA555

What was the deal with the invisible creature in the prison section of Silent HIll 2?

What does that represent in James in your opinion?

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By keyhunter

i play madden itz dope

Avatar image for raccoonusdoodus
    raccoonusdoodus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By raccoonusdoodus

@DECA555:

lol

well this forum is DEAD. You posted this over a year ago XD

but anyway, I came to the SH2 forum looking for a conversation, so...

Yeah, the invisible monster in the prison always sort of freaked me out a little. And it's kinda weird that James is able to kill him. But what does it represent in James? Hmm...well, it could be like a representation of James' sins, since it's locked away and no one can see it, if that makes sense. That's my guess, at least. But, then again, isn't that what Pyramid Head is? Hm...idk. I never thought that much of the prison monster, just a weird little thing. 

And what do you think was the purpose of the newspaper article or whatever in the prison that talked about how there was a boat in the lake that sunk and none of the bodies were ever found? Do you think it was just something that was there to scare you a little? Or do you think it actually had meaning? I could never figure that one out...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.