Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill HD Collection

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 2012

The second and third Silent Hill games come to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Silent Hill HD Collection with new high-definition graphics and voice acting.

Bought it today and it glitched right away lol

d0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By d0x

Ive played for about 5 hours now on the xbox 360 and dont get me wrong I LOVE this series and im enjoying playing the games. I started with Silent Hill 2. I hit new game and was ready to go. As soon as the opening cinematic where James is looking into the mirror ends the camera is supposed to pan up from next to a toilet and as luck would have it thats what happened EXCEPT I couldnt see anything aside from the lip of the toilet lol. There was no light in the scene at all. I opened the menu which displayed fine and I checked the brightness and it was set at 5 so I exited to the game and still I couldnt see!

I signed out of my profile and back in which kicked me to the main menu then I started the game again and after the cinema everthing worked fine and I could see. I just find it funny after reading all these articles and posts about bugs and glitches that the very first thing I saw that the game engine was rendering in realtime was NOTHING lol! Konami...you should have spent some money on this "HD" "Update". I know im going to enjoy the hell out of these games but...damn!

sungahymn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sungahymn

What a way to start a game. Ouch.

chrispti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By chrispti

Weird. I have been playing a lot on my 360 and have not encountered any glitches.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Phatmac

What the fuck is up with Konami?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.